Friday, May 4, 2012

Six of 29 Faces

 I am up really late once again tonight. This time not necessarily by choice. Yes, I'm still dragging ass from the insomnia last night but tonight my son just HAD to go to the midnight Avengers movie with a bunch of his senior buddies. I'm sure I could go to sleep if I wanted but I still like to wait up and make sure he gets home ok. Yes... he's still going to school tomorrow. Morning should be fun!

 As much as I was dragging my feet about doing this 29 Faces challenge, I'm really having a ball with it. Most of these are going in my first handmade journal. It's going to be all filled up before I know it.

I had this partial background already started so I decided to put my next face on it. The colors were bright like my last spread so I wanted another bright and fun girl and I think I succeeded with that. LOL  She turned out a bit wacky but I love her. I put some texture in her hair with Golden glass bead medium. Love that stuff! It's hard to tell in the picture but her peace sign on her choker is purple glitter (Love my Stickles!). She's probably not quite completely finished yet because I think I want to do a little journaling on this page but I will save that part for morning.


10 comments:

  1. She is, indeed, bright and fun! I hope you get some deep rest ~ so you can mirror this charming image you've created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I finally did get some much needed rest.

      Delete
  2. Bright and colorful!
    Wonderful face ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun & colourful - keep it up you do awesome faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i love colorful girls! :) Especially pink hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love making fun colorful girls... my favorite I think.

      Delete
  5. She looks all happy singing along, I love the colors too

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous Becky... love her vibrancy and color...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete