Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First of 29 Faces for May

I didn't get done as much as I would have liked to yesterday unfortunately. I ended up going to visit my youngest daughter in her college dorm yesterday instead of working on my first angel for Angels in my Studio. I did, however, get the sketch done so she will be my first face in 29 Faces for May. I do hope to get her painted today though. I don't have much else to do around the house today since I got myself caught up yesterday.

As much as I love my cooler seasons, I am loving the slightly warmer weather we're having. If for nothing else, I love that I am able to start wearing dresses again! I love the new(ish) maxi dresses and bought myself a bunch of them several weeks ago and haven't been able to wear them much until now. It's actually supposed to be a little TOO hot for my liking today... in the mid 80's. Ugh! But hey, at least I can wear a cute dress, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment