Not much in the way of art to post about today. Got up WAY too early for a Saturday and ended out laying back down for a while later in the morning and when I got back up I ended up watching Creative Adventures on Linqto for several hours, learning all kinds of new things until I just couldn't avoid it any longer and needed to put "real" clothes on instead of the sweats I schlepped around in all day.
My youngest... my little baby... is a senior this year and like all my older kids, has been very involved in the award winning high school choir here. Tonight is his very last May Fiesta... a BIG choir concert our high school has every year. It's always especially big for the seniors because they do a big senior slide show at the end for all the choir seniors. I've been going to these and going to these over the years and this will be my last one! And I'm not even going to try and pretend like I'm not gonna cry. It'll happen!
So it's a good thing that I got myself ahead on my 29 Faces this week because by tomorrow I will no longer be ahead anymore! Tomorrow there will be art time though come hell or high water!
No comments:
Post a Comment