My baby boy is graduating this coming weekend and his graduation party will be in a couple weeks. On top of that I have taken on keeping my youngest grandson a couple mornings a week since my daughter-in-law got herself a new job. This time of year is always crazy busy for us for some reason. No matter what's going on it's just nutso in this house. So if anyone is reading this pitiful little blog, please bear with me for the next few weeks if posts are sporadic. I think once all of the big things are done I will get back to having a lot more me time and playtime for making art (I don't say "arting"... for some reason that just annoys the piss out of me!).

So I don't have a drawn face to share with you today. However I do have one of the best faces on the planet to share with you. This is my granddaughter. It's her birthday today and she is now four years old. I can't believe she's gotten this big already. I know it sounds cliche but it seems like just yesterday I was there in the room with her mommy and daddy the day she was born. I was not prepared for just how much I was going to fall in love with this child. You love your kids, of course. But there is something different when your child has a child and you're now a grandparent. It's a special kind of love that I can't even begin to explain. And now I have a fourth grandchild on the way!
So here is my sweetie being a little ham last night when they came over for birthday celebrations here. She thought she'd be cute and steal my drink and being the grandma that I am I of course picked up the camera instead of correcting the situation. :)Now this is what I call a face!
No comments:
Post a Comment