Saturday, May 12, 2012

Face #10

My son is out with friends this morning so I had some time to eek out a quick face sketch which will be my number 10 face for the 29 Faces challenge. I used another magazine photo as a reference for this one. I'm finding that quite fun. I may play around with some shading for it later when I have some time but for now it's at least a face I can count.

Prom preparations will commence real soon and I will post some pictures of the boy in his crazy outfit. Grand March should be interesting!

Update:
I decided to go ahead and do a little shading right now while I still had a little time. Boys sure are different than girls when it comes to prom! With the girls it was an all day project getting ready to go. My son isn't even home and isn't coming home until it's time to get ready and get out the door for pictures. After five of them... I think I'm finally glad that this will be the last one. This mom is tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment